Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grow-A-Note


I have been loving finding all of the green products that are new on the market, and this might just be one of my very favorite items. These are called Grow-a-Note greeting cards and it would have been perfect to use for our invitations to the garden themed tea party! Here’s the deal… you can write on it like you would a normal card, but once the party is over your guests can plant it. That’s right. Plant it! Each piece of paper contains seeds for various flowers ad plants. Just plant, add a little water and your guests will have a sweet little reminder of the party.


Here;s what it looks like as it starts to grow. You can find these in stores in Seattle like Goods for the Planet, or you can find them online at greenfieldpaper.com

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oooh! I love those! Now I have to have a party so I have a reason to use them...