Friday, July 25, 2008

Everyone Has Their Quirks

What does normal really mean? My opinion is that there really isn't a "normal" person out there. Everyone has their quirks, and it's those oddities that make each of us so wonderfully unique. I started thinking about this today because of the mailman at my office. Even if I'm not at the front desk when he brings our mail, I know he's there because he makes bird noises everywhere he goes. Not anything like the cawing of a crow, but like little songbirds. He sounds so realistic that you may even think a bird flew in the door with him! You can't help by smile when you hear him coming. Now you have to agree that this is not "normal", but he is certainly the most interesting mailman I've ever met. I just love all of these kind of quirks that make us stand apart. As for normal...life sure wouldn't be as fun is we were all "normal"

Newman. Every one's favorite quirky mailman.

No comments: