Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Lovin' - Dating On A Dime

Adam, my husband, and I began dating in college at Seattle Pacific University. Like most college students, we had to learn to get creative for our date night options when working with a tight budget. Our solution was going on walks at the many beautiful local parks. Greenlake, Gasworks and Kerry Park were favorites. In fact, parks became such an integral part of our relationship that Adam proposed to me throughout an evening of visiting our favorite locales.

With the evenings staying warm, Adam and I have been able to bring back our park date nights. We go over to the Downtown Bellevue Park to walk our dog Duke, to run laps, or to people watch and sit in the sun. I love these evenings together and hope this is something we will continue to do for years

No comments: