Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Big Ugly Desk Chair

My guest room is full of relaxing, soothing tones of beige, pale sage green, warm pinks and blues. It is a tranquil place that I love welcoming guests into. However, since we live in an apartment my guest room is also the office. So sitting at the desk, smack dab in the middle of the room is a big black ugly desk chair. I have been contemplating my design options, but with a tight budget getting a new chair is not in the cards. Then I came across this post from Apartment Therapy's Re-Nest.
They have completely transformed a plain old office chair into a much more stylish and chic version. All they have done is recover the existing chair with new modern fabric. I'm thinking I may need to make a trip to the fabric store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So True!