Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Build-A-Bar

When I'm on the run and I don't want to miss a meal, I usually opt for grabbing a nutrition bar. They are quick and easy, and take the edge off my hunger. However, often times it's hard for me to find an option that has the taste, texture and ingredients that I want. I recently heard about a new company called YouBar, that allows you to create and customize nutrition bars. It was formed by a mother-son team who were tired of eating generic flavored bars. You get to choose the ingredients, the texture, toppings, and they even have gluten-free and vegan alternatives. Since you're choosing what goes into the bars you can be guaranteed that you will be satisfied with the results. As this mother-son team says, "You are what you eat, so choose!".

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Seriously!!! I can't believe this. I am going to their site right now.