Friday, April 3, 2009

Playing With Paper



I'm always impressed at what people can create with scissors, paper, glue and a little (ok, a lot!) of patience. Brooke Meyenberg of Little Retreats is the creative force behind these darling designs. Each item is handcrafted, and each is unique. Here are a few of my favorite creations (but they are all fabulous!).

Since weddings are on my mind lately as I am getting geared up for the wedding season, I immediately saw the stylish numbers above and thought they would be perfect for table numbers at a reception. Or for this year's Annual Women's Tea (Mom, if you're reading this take notes :)).

The letter/animal cards would be so sweet in a nursery!

And don't even get me started on how adorable I think the bird cage is! The little pale yellow bird brings spring into even thee dreariest of places. Ahem...my desk! Hang them in a window, on your wall, where ever your little heart desires.

No comments: