Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello. My name is Kyla, and I am a Chocoholic

(Photo courtesy of Theo Chocolate)

To say I love chocolate is a bit of an understatement. I love chocolate, and that is why I love my friends at Theo's Chocolate. Their chocolate confections are organic and fair trade. they are also one of a handful of locations that work with the chocolate from the"bean to the bar". All of this results in the highest quality, tastiest chocolate around.

Theo's has always opened their doors to customers who want to take a closer look at the chocolate making process by offering tours (and tastings!) of their facility. Now they are taking it a step further and offering lasses in the Theo Chocolate Academy. Chocolate lovers can learn about everything from the origins of the beloved cocoa bean to the history of chocolate to the secrets of the factory. Classes are $30 and are offered throughout the spring. Check out their website for more details

Wow, I don't think I could have used the word "chocolate" any more in this post!

No comments: