Friday, December 19, 2008

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Yesterday most of the Northwest was covered in a blanket of powdery white. My hubby and I ventured out on foot to the grocery store so I could spend the afternoon making homemade Challah bread. It's such an easy bread to make, but you'll be sure to impress people with this golden braid. My favorite recipe is from the Betty Crocker's Cookbook Bridal Edition.
With blizzard warnings in affect over most of Western Washington, I'm staying home again instead of slip sliding around on the roads. So I'm getting cozy with a cup of tea, watching non-stop Christmas movies and probably working on my next knitting project.
I am going to be spending Christmas in Alaska this year, so I'll be taking a short break from blogging. Don't worry though...I'll be back in the new year!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: