Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthdays on the Brain


(Photo courtesy of 1-800-Flowers)


My husband's birthday is this weekend, and with not one but two birthday dinners to plan...I most definitely have birthdays on the brain. I came across this super cute flower arrangement on my of my favorite blogs, At Home At Home. Believe it or not, this flower cupcake is from 1-800 Flowers! I normally don't like carnations, but when they are bundled tightly like this I think it looks quite modern (not to mention they are easy on the pocketbook!).


If you're in the crafty mood, this is an easy gift you could make on your own. Head over to The Container Store had pick up one of their small Zig Zag Pots.

Then pick up a bundle of your favorite color of carnations and a package of birthday candles from your local grocery store. Make a sweet little birthday note to glue on a toothpick. Put it all together and you have a homemade birthday gift that they will be sure to love.

No comments: