Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I think I owe you an explanation...

For the past few months my blogging has become pretty sporadic, and I thought it was about time I offered an explanation...We've been busy growing our family!

This is Baby Lewis' first picture from a few weeks ago. Our doctor asked Adam if he was the dancer in the family because our little baby has got some moves! During the ultrasound he or she was moving all around and looked like they were shaking a hula hoop. It was adorable and we were glued to the screen!

Baby Lewis is due to make their grand appearance on December 20th and we could not be more thrilled! I've started another blog for all of the baby updates, so this blog will still stay dedicated to entertaining, style, inspiration and creativity (just don't be shocked if the posts are a little less frequent! Ha!).

4 comments:

Chase&Kim said...

OH MY GOSH KYLA CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I am so excited for you and Adam, all I can tell you is; it's the best! XOXO

Rachael said...

I knew it! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Lesley said...

Yay! Happy for you! Can't wait to read about the journey. :)

laura waldren said...

I love hearing all the updates! love you
Aunt Laura