Thursday, May 21, 2009

Move Over Amy Atlas

(Photo courtesy of Trophy Cupcakes)

You've heard me talk about my love for Amy Atlas. She is incredibly creative and her designs look oh so delicious. Unfortunately, she is based in New York so my chances of sampling her fare are slim to none. However, Jennifer Shea, is a creative confectionery genius in my own backyard. She and her husband own and operate a cupcake store called Trophy Cupcakes. Her cupcakes are melt in your mouth pure deliciousness. The continual line of customers is a testimony to how good her cupcakes are.

(Photo courtesy of Trophy Cupcakes)

These pictures are from a dessert table she designed as a wedding gift for Entertaining and Lifestyle Expert Kelley Moore. The desserts were from Trophy Cupcakes, Curio Confections, Honore, Lisa Dupar and Crush. At the reception my hubby and I piled high a plate of sweet treats and devoured each and every one. If you're ever in Seattle, put Trophy Cupcakes on your must visit list. Yum!

No comments: