Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cardboard, Newspaper and Dust Bunnies

I am writing this as I sit on the floor surrounded by cardboard boxes, stacks of newspapers and a gazillion dust bunnies. That's right. We're moving! Our lease was up so rather than sign on for another year, we decided to pack up and take over my parents upstairs (that they so graciously offered to us) while we await the arrival our little one. Life is a little crazy at the moment.

So please excuse my lack of blogging this week. I need to get back to packing up our stuff and cleaning up the dust bunnies that appeared out of nowhere when the furniture was moved around. On to the next adventure!

1 comment:

Chelsea Bell said...

You'll be back over this way! We should get together some time...also I see you're reading Gone with the Wind-I just finished it this spring. It's the best!